4x4 Parts Store Employment Opportunities
Author: Dan Date Posted:15 October 2018
4X4 PARTS STORE ARE HIRING - CHECK OUT THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW - SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO - email@example.com
Retail & Trade Business Development
Retail & Trade Business Development – 4X4 PARTS STORE
KPD Industries has been trading since 2010. In 9 years, the business has developed into a market leader in electric winch manufacturing and supply to the Australian market and also other markets including the UAE and Europe. We have now changed our name to 4x4 Parts Store to better support our customers and make it easier to find us.
Supply chain, fulfilment, warehousing management, freight and logistics, sales and admin processes are in place and 4x4 Parts Store is ready to continue to push further into the Australian market. We are poised for growth and now need to maximise the opportunities from incoming sales inquiries where we feel that making further contact with warm retail leads, along with more consistent direct phone contact with our dealer network, will result in solid continued growth on top of our projected growth for the 2019/2020 financial year and beyond.
The role will require someone who is very driven to succeed in the aftermarket 4x4 industry space. Previous sales experience and a desire to chase and close sales is imperative.
The role will attract a base rate consummate to the experience of the successful incumbent. A financial bonus structure will be applicable if you and the business meets financial targets on a monthly basis.
The role is focused on increasing sales value and also sales volumes. Aside from this the role is required to support the administration and other staff in the timely fulfilment of business operations.
The role will liaise with immediate supervisor to action sales, inquiries and daily priority tasks. This may include the following:
• Checking orders every morning and fulfilling, and arranging orders to be sent from our warehouse facility or locally from our office.
• Ordering stock from suppliers
• Arrange shipping for orders
• Update order statuses and send shipping information to customers via our online management system
• Communicate with customer inquiries through all channels including but not limited to:
- Live Website chat
- Face to Face and over the counter
• Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner, making sure all inquiries are sufficiently responded to within 24 hours.
• Product data entry, image generation, price updates and other associated website work. A proficiency and understanding of Microsoft Excel are essential. Experience in MS Word, Neto Ecommerce, ebay and other associated software packages is desired.
• Generate content, video, blog articles etc for use in online advertising on various outlets.
• Any other activity that relates directly to the generation of sales and the fulfilment of sales once confirmed. This can include things like trade shows and networking events attendance, cold calling, quote follow ups and email marketing.
• Sales is the number one priority. All sales generation and fulfilment activity take precedence over marketing, product development, research, education and other activities.
• The use of the internet is a major component of the success of this business. The business revolves around fresh content, customer networking and communication, product research, and other business related activities.
• The role may require from time to time be required to support the electric winch and shock absorber rebuilding and servicing team.
• Maintaining a neat and tidy workplace.
• Maintaining a neat and presentable appearance as a representative of 4x4 Parts Store. Uniform will be supplied.
- The role may require interstate or international travel to support the growth of the 4x4 Parts Store brands.
This role will be based in San Remo, Victoria.
JOB TITLE: Retail & Trade Business Development
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: 2/107 Marine Parade, San Remo VIC 3925
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Vic Manager
RENUMERATION: Award Rate :MA000089: Vehicle Manufacturing,Repair,Services and Retail Award – pay will be based on level of experience and skills as per award.
- Analyse sales data and generate sales plans
- Set targets and actively work towards achieving them.