Make 4 interest-free payments of $187.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Ford Ranger / Mazda BT-50 2011+ 1 inch body lift kit
lift your Ranger / BT50 1 inch to clear larger tyres
Make 4 interest-free payments of $71.86 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Ford Ranger & Mazda BT50
25mm Body Lift Kit for Cab and Tray/Tub
Fully Reversable - No cutting
Your Ranger or BT50 Dual Cab Kit Includes:
12 x High Tensile Bolts w/ washers
6 x 25mm Black Polyurethane Blocks 65mm od
6 x 25mm Black Polyurethane Blocks 50mm od
The grade of polyurethane utilised in the manufacture of the body lift block is engineered to be extremely crush resistant and is used throughout many industries for high load bearing applications. This material will not deform over time and will maintain its design tolerances beyond the life of the vehicle.
Important points to consider when deciding on a Body Lift:
· We only supply High Tensile Bolts
· All fasteners are Zinc Plated
· Supplied Blocks are Sized to Match your vehicles body rubbers
· All Blocks are Solid and fitted with Crush Sleeves where required, not the Honeycomb versions that apply concentrated loading to your vehicle’s body
Facts about Body Lifts:
1. A Body Lift primary purpose is to provide additional clearance for the tyres such that they do not rub on the body.
2. The method of lift differs from a suspension lift in that you can the entire stated height and will not sag over time.
3. Body Lifts do raise the ‘Centre of Gravity’ but not to the same degree as a suspension lift.
4. Body Lifts can legally be fitted to vehicles with ‘G Shock’ airbags as the lift does not interfere with the activation of the airbags.
5. Engineering Approval or Modification Plates are required to approve the installation of the Body Lift
With the basic tools and equipment the kit can be safely installed in just a few hours.
Others Also Bought
Make 4 interest-free payments of $65.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $153.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.